HELP Finding Lund Alaskan!!!!

I have been looking for a used Lund Alaskan tiller, 18 prefered but 16 is okay and haven't had much luck so any help would be greatly appreciated, even just the name of a dealer that sells a lot of lunds would be a help.

Good luck Greg. I found an awesome 2005 18.5 foot Alaskan with a 50 hp Merc. for $4000 and it sold in under 3 hours. I was bumming...

Dang, what a great search engine! Thanks for the link.

Carl

Glad I could help. It is the best search engine I have found for Craigslist. Wish I had the money to buy all the great stuff I have found with it !

I have been looking for a used Lund Alaskan tiller, 18 prefered but 16 is okay and haven't had much luck so any help would be greatly appreciated, even just the name of a dealer that sells a lot of lunds would be a help.

When I was trying t make a decision about a big boat, I watched the Alaskan scene and was amazed at how fast they went and the price they went for. They are great boats, but they are spendy used. Good once you have one, tough to find used for a decent price.

T

keep at it, it took me two and a half years to find a 18' ss that i wanted. if i remember correctly, the east coast had the most for sale. i ended up finding mine in Indiana. look daily, i missed a couple as well because i was looking twice a week. when i saw the ad a couple days later they were sold.

Check out www.hastingsmarine in Canada They still might deliver or meet halfway!!Mike had the best deal in 2004....and I checked everywhere. Jpaw

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff, I'm not looking, I considered one for a couple weeks, but decided for a lot of reasons they were not for me.

T

You ever think about the poormans version, a Starcraft? Hull in my opinion is just as good and at a way reduced cost, just doesn't have the lund name and the price tag that goes with it. food for thought.

good luck

Greg, I am surprised that you can't find any for sale. They are all over the northwoods of MN and WI. I see them for sale on darn near every corner. Now, how nice are they, how much do you want to spend. Good luck in the search, I was just surprised to hear someone from MN say they can't find any. I would expect that in say AZ or something.

I will have to give the Craig search engine a look. I am glad you brought this up or I would not have found that piece of info out!!

try www.banditdeals.com that searches craigslist/eBay & 1 other site for stuff. It searches the whole nation, not just an geographic area or zip code which can be a pain when you want a broad search all over.

Last edited:
Back