Hold on fellas

you would have thought I yelled "BOMB" with the gasps of a couple close

Now that is funny...hope ya get rid of whatever ails ya lee. Hnag in there and keep your chin up - don't let us down man.

Steve

Lee, I was just getting ready to send a ecard to the hospital but I guess I dont have to now.
Anyways Hope everything turns out ok,I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Glad to see your home. You know the Logansport Boys are keeping you in our prayers. ( even though you unhooked my trailer from my truck - turned the trailer around in the muddy yard - took all 100 decoys out of my boat and set them individually on top of my truck at Long Point - just because we pretended not to hear you at 2 am - saying give us your whiskey..........) - we need to do that again soon - memories are great...........................

Lee-

I was going to be sending out a card today, but I guess I won't be sending it to the hospital. It's good that you're home though...get to kicking that shit out of your body...

Dani

Lee -

As mentioned previously, if you aren't getting the answers you need, let me know and I'll hook you up with someone in the oncology department who specializes in your particular cancer at Mayo. This is something you want to get multiple opinions on as the diagnosis and options available can vary wildly

Let me know.

Mark W

Lee - I sent a card with $500.00 in cash for you and Cheryl to have a night on the town down there. Oh well, some nurse will find it...

Get better buddy! We're praying for you.

Pat Gregory
Cancer Survivor

Tod, put it on my bill.
Mark, I have your info saved in my message box
Pat, no decoy carver is going to waste 500 bucks on a "night out" when there is decoy stuff to spend it on. ;)

Don't tell the doctors or your wife and anybody else, but your ass in my drift boat ASAP and we're goin fishin!

Lee
Going along with Mark W's thoughts exhaust all avenues although you will be in good hands at U of M. Ask questions and get answers no matter how dumb you think they are and challenge everything. Having a "side kick" along like your wife is essential. GEEEz Lee with the entire U.S.A. duck hunters group behind you, you'd think you were some sort of movie star---hey, you're our hero and we're routing for you.
wis boz

Lee,

You just know that you have to get better and kick this thing. Don't want you giving us old farts a bad rep.
smiley-bounce001.gif

One other thing Lee. I have a real nice digital voice recorder I can send your way. Downloadable to a computer when it gets full.

It may be a good idea to have one of these when talking to a doctor. Not to hold them to anything but when some get talking it can become overwhelming real quick. Easy to forget things too. Nice to have a recording to refer back to when talking to another doctor or whoever. Also nice to keep a notebook full of notes.

Let me know Lee if you want me to send one your way. I know I have the recorders and I think I have the cable to attach the recorder to the computer but am not sure.

Mark W

Lee, You might want to have your records sent to the Cleveland Clinic for another opinion. I believe they are the top rated cancer hospital in the US. I hope your able to come through this ok so you can bust these guys balls on this forum. Good luck.

Lee,I've been reading your posts for a long time...so,in a way,I feel as if I know you personally.Our prayers and support for you and yours are with you.

Lee - I sent a card with $500.00 in cash for you and Cheryl to have a night on the town down there. Oh well, some nurse will find it...

Get better buddy! We're praying for you.

Pat Gregory
Cancer Survivor

Ahh.......so it was you! She and I thank you. Now if I could only remember her name.......

Hope all is going well for you Lee.

Back