Hope you guys on the east coast are weathering the storm OK

Still no plows since Friday morning. I managed to dig out my truck and a few feet to the street in front of out house. Truck looks like a Conestoga wagon with all the snow piled on top of it, but she'll move... if they ever get the street clear. We're fine, plenty of food and beer. I did however, forget to stock up on dog food. I'll be off the to he neighbor's house to borrow some.

Stay safe everyone.

Mike

took two days for town to get plows to us, people not happy here in central long island some of the neighbors where throwing snow balls at the trucks as they passed

Well Fred, it was a gorgeous 80 degrees yesterday with partly cloudy skies and a nice breeze to keep things most comfy..... :)

gonna get chilly here over the next couple of days...might even get a little rain, which would be very nice indeed....wash away all the pollen that's out

Dani, Glad to hear your having some good weather and those of you in the snow are finally digging out, we have been mild here since the end of duck season , been getting in a ton of snowmobiling with the nice weather, here is a shot of Rose up at 5000 feet in the Cascades, looking into the Alpine Lakes Wilderness Sunday,

P2100213_zps3a6077ee.jpg

Fred

Back