I Didnt Build a Boat or Decoys But I Did

Your wife must of gotten a big shiney rock or you must of annoyed her so much that she would do anything to get you out of the house ..... which was it??? I gotta know .... cause I'm gonna have to do the same thing. Awesome looking "man cave" , congrats!!

Your wife must of gotten a big shiney rock or you must of annoyed her so much that she would do anything to get you out of the house ..... which was it??? I gotta know .... cause I'm gonna have to do the same thing. Awesome looking "man cave" , congrats!!

It was, " annoyed her so much that she would do anything to get you out of the house ". Thanks Guys for the comments.

Al, Two of My Sons are still in school. One graduates in Dec. and One next May. Just one more semester to pay for. I jumped the gun just a little on my Dream Project.

Every man needs a "man cave" to do all things testosterone related! Great looking structure and tons of room to build boats, carve decoys, etc... Congrats!

Wow....you should write a book on how to Tick your wife off to the point she gives you that.......I would read it twice.

Awesome cave.....

Nice Man Cave. Here’s a little ditty I sing when I go out to work in mine

It feels like a man-cave day
Oh It feels like a man-cave day
But Tonya yells from the house, “It’s time to stop”
“Put away your tools, the girls want to shop”
So much for the man-cave day.

Beware the clever maneuver to store Christmas decorations in there. That’s how it begins, and it’s only a matter of time……

Mike

Back