I miss all of you guys also. Its been a long while

Gary March

Its been a long while and a dusty road but here I am getting my feet wet again in the marsh. Sorry for being vacant.

First pic is of Storm my Irish Water Spaniel. He is a very sweet Boy.

I can't go without a few of Pats decoys

A pic of a couple of Rick Brown decoys in my set

A pr. of teal flying by. They got a pass today as there were quite a few in the area.

This Goldeneye stop by also but he gets a pass on this day also.

Storm with a hen Buffie.

End of the day shot

Thank you for looking and I will be back
Gary March

Glad to have you back. Your pictures always make me want to run away to washington.

Thanks for posting

So glad to see your posts again Gary!! I've missed them and you.

I wrote a reply earlier how I learned to always show my harvested game with dignity and respect, and not blood and guts. You know, I learned that from you!

Hope you're doing well.

Jon

Gary, Welcome back! You have been missed, greatly! Hope to touch base with you in the coming years. It has been much too long. Best, Worth

Gary - So good to see you out here my friend. You were sorely missed. Nice to see Storm doing what you two do best. And, love the mergansers. Love to see more of you and your travels. God bless! Pat

Gary,

A shaggy rag, the rat-tail. Nice pup. You can always tell an Irish Water Spaniel, but you can't tell him much. I miss mine.

Beautiful pics Gary and welcome back! I've missed seeing your posts. Glad to see you enjoying hunting with the pup.

Back