Introduction

Stadler

Good Evening, I would like to introduce myself. I am Dave Stadler. I live in North Central Ohio. I hunt local reservoirs. I started looking for a boat. I found a handmade sneak boat on Marketplace. I found your site by searching for information. I purchased the boat yesterday. It is similar to a shell lake Mallard Queen. It was titled in 1954. The owner said that her stepfather purchased it from the original owner/builder Frank Hunglemann in 1990. The story goes he was a German U boat captain from Detroit. I will send photos soon. I look forward to being a part of the group.

Dave

Sounds like you found a neat boat with some history. @bob welsh restored a Mallard Queen so you may be able to compare yours to his. There are pictures on the site you should be able to find by searching. Good to have you onboard.

Welcome sir. The boat restoration on here is really really good. I don’t do anything waterfowl, just like the craftmanship I see on this forum. The people here are good people too. No drama and all encouragement.

Welcome to the DHBP Dave! Can’t wait to see some pictures.

Good Evening, I would like to introduce myself. I am Dave Stadler. I live in North Central Ohio. I hunt local reservoirs. I started looking for a boat. I found a handmade sneak boat on Marketplace. I found your site by searching for information. I purchased the boat yesterday. It is similar to a shell lake Mallard Queen. It was titled in 1954. The owner said that her stepfather purchased it from the original owner/builder Frank Hunglemann in 1990. The story goes he was a German U boat captain from Detroit. I will send photos soon. I look forward to being a part of the group.
Welcome Dave, you will not regret joining the group. A lot of knowledge and fun is passed in this group. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Welcome Dave! I was born and raised in Detroit. Hunted MI until I was 18. My family has a long history of hunting Michigan. Looking forward to seeing your new rig!

Welcome aboard Dave. You will like it here.

Howz the Sept. Teal season lookin'? I always enjoyed that season a grand way to get in the Groove.

Best regards
Vince

Back