It would be a crime not sharing this short video

Eric - awesome vid, gonna pass that along.

Interesting thing I just heard on blackpowder here in NE AL... not sure if they could do it this late or enforce it but hearing rumors that they might have to push back muzzleloader season for deer due to drought. We just aren't equipped to handle disasters of forrest fires as currently seen in parts of AL, TN, and NC.

Eric - awesome vid, gonna pass that along.

Interesting thing I just heard on blackpowder here in NE AL... not sure if they could do it this late or enforce it but hearing rumors that they might have to push back muzzleloader season for deer due to drought. We just aren't equipped to handle disasters of forrest fires as currently seen in parts of AL, TN, and NC.

Kyle

I have never seen anything like this drought in my life. 2008 was bad but not this bad. Yesterday while working on a blind is Cloud's Cove near the TN and Flint Rivers the air was smoky smelling and hazy. Forest fires will continue to pop up until we get badly needed rain. We are a dust bowl right now. Other than the lake and larger tribs there is almost no huntable water.

Back