Labrador names

Ok.....the battle has begun in our household for the name of our new female chocolate lab we are getting from Al. I have always named my labs but now my kids are involved and especially my hard headed daughter (16). Shes going to feminine for me with her names. You guys have any ideas? I like Rio....but its "toooo masculine" for my daughter. What say you:)? Thanks for any input!!!!!! Jake

Hey Jake,
Who knows, maybe one day you will be picking one of the names that has been suggested here for one of these two girls. Which ever one you don't take, that one goes to El Paso, TX. You have to admit that being able to curl your tongue just has to carry some weight!
Al

IMG_2551_zps5f9571a4.jpg
[/URL]

Maybe a name that is from your region, I like rio. Try looking at a regional map and finding a place with a name you like. Like a mountain range, or a lake.
McKenzie is good, Tule is a good one.

I've had a Ginger, and an Alex, and now a Kaden, but they were all named before I got them.

Ok.....the battle has begun in our household for the name of our new female chocolate lab we are getting from Al. I have always named my labs but now my kids are involved and especially my hard headed daughter (16). Shes going to feminine for me with her names. You guys have any ideas? I like Rio....but its "toooo masculine" for my daughter. What say you:)? Thanks for any input!!!!!! Jake

Jake, it was good to see you again with your wife and daughter yesterday. By the way I hope you escaped that huge dust cloud that totally engulfed us shortly after you left. We could not see the highway below us it was so bad.
Just so you know, a customer of ours named their yellow female, Rio.
Took this shot of one of the girls you were holding after you guys left.
Al

IMG_3634_zpsd16facfb.jpg
[/URL]

Thank you to all who helped out with names for our new little chocolate lab. Saturday she turned 5 weeks old. Chunky little gal with a great personality. Stopped by yesterday on our way home from the Taos Pow Wow. Man has she gotten big. We decided on the name Sage. I absolutely love northwestern New Mexico. Spend as much time as I can there and of course the area is covered in sage and juniper. This is the country near the San Juan river that we frequent for some incredible fly fishing. Again thanks!! More pics to come as she gets older and wiser:) Thanks AL!!!!! Jake

Back