Leaf bagging longlines...

I have the toro red ones and really like them, but you don't see them anymore at Home Depot, bought last ones off of amazon. I bought a couple ryobi ones from Home Depot, but they are a little smaller and not as nice.

Over the years I've used three different bags and found that the red/black Toro bags to be the most durable. I used one bag early on (can't remember the brand) that used velcro to hold the bag in a collapsed position - sucked, never worked well. The Toro bags have a toggle and loop system that works well and can be used with gloves on. 90% of my decoys never leave the bags from one season to the next except to change position on the long line.

Home Depot Ryobi bag. I think it's just like the Toro. I can get 18 Tanglefree Blue Bills in it with them still attached to the 1/4 solid braid

Mark

Excellent, thanks guys! This will make my life way way easier in the "tender" vs bagging everything or having them all over the floor

hi I just bought 2 from home depot robyi collapsell leaf bags heavy duty that fold down to 3inches with buckles to keep them down nice will work good im sure

Another option is to make a bin for your decoys. I'm not sure how your boat is configured, but my bin only required a 1" x 12" cut into a trapezoid shape to match the contour of the bow. I've stacked 60 decoys attached to the mainlines in this bin without any problem.

Untitled-49.jpg

Once the decoys are set, the bin board is lifted up and placed across the two storage compartments to serve as a bench seat. You can see my dog sitting on the bench below.

Untitled-51.jpg

Back