Lets See Some Fish!!!

Bill Embacher

I am sure many of us fish while we are waiting patiently for the fall flights to return, lets see some!
Here are a few of my own...
A wild tiger my fiance caught
tigertrout.jpg

stocker bow:
troutunder.jpg

I love smallies!!
smalliefly2.jpg

smunderwater-1.jpg

this brown ate a deceiver!
31110_1326263430450_1046843623_3074.jpg

wouldn't be a new england post without some stripers!!
SB1.jpg

BEschoolie.jpg

Lets see em!!

Great pics, Pat. Looks like you were enjoying some of God's country to the north of you. Seeing all of those walleyes made me think of Friday night fish fries in Wisconsin. If I could be born again, I would be a Canuck for half a year and a Mexican for the other half.
Al

Here are some of my catches in Long Island Sound and offshore Montauk.

Striped bass caught off CT.
6-18-05nightbass.jpg

Mahi-Mahi in our NE offshore waters.
08-15-09mahi1.jpg

Thresher shark.
6-23-05hangingdadPenn1.jpg

Mako shark.
09-22-07driveway1.jpg

Yellow fin tuna.
08-15-09YFT1.jpg

Hi Bill, We will be fishing on Friday and Sat. with are friends from Kansas. I will try and post some pictures. Thanks Pete

Here's a largemouth from a month ago.

0521001615.jpg

My trophy fish from last weeks fishing trip.

0621001002.jpg

Actually I just really like pumpkinseeds so that is the only fish I took a picture of.

Dang Pat that is some good eating on those stringers. I only caught one walleye last week, just not biting anywhere around there. Caught the one in a small local tourney and it won me third. 42 boats and only 4 walleyes caught makes for a long day on the water.

Tim

We've had a very good spring striped bass run here in NJ.

P5020152_2.jpg

IMG00001-20100522-1203.jpg

P5260152.jpg

P6070162.jpg

P6180169.jpg

Now that the weather is warming up its time to start thinking tuna.

How about some amphibians.

Took the kids out two weeks ago frogging. We saw more alligators than frogs, but we did end up with enough to feed the family.

My son was excited because this was the first time he was able to grab one by hand.

View attachment frogging 6-11-10.JPG

Caught these on local bayou with easy access. Next time we will have to try a couple of spots a little harder to get to and maybe there will be more of the larger frogs.

Jay C.

we have still been able to catch a good bit of speckled trout and redfish, while working around the closed oil zones. Haven't taken any pics but will try this weekend.

From the looks of things most of you would use use the fish I catch as bait, but here are a few from NW PA.

Joel landing a trout.
2010-04-27132057.jpg

A rainbow I caught in May
100_1144.jpg

Another brown from April
2010-04-27113956.jpg

Those are some nice trout. Can't wait until I get the OK to drive. Got some spots picked out.

Looks like some good times fellas. With all the rain we've had the rivers have been a mess. Pretty much a bass thing right now...
Even Mrs. Anglin is getting into it!
anglincrew61010004croprotate.jpg

tangelotticondoncran52910017adjcrop.jpg

Another day at the office and I even got to cast to ONE FISH! I love when that works out!! Note to Red Wings fans...my clients that day are HUGE Hawks fans and I thought it was important that I honor their victory. Please don't tell anybody I'm wearing a Hawks hat!

Back