Looking for lab pup

there is a guy in off marlboro pike in south jersey that has excelent labs. His name is jim. His kennel is called magnolia retrievers. They are true British labs. Meaning they are small in stature. Excellent dogs, i got a male three years ago and have nothing but good things to say. His number is 609-319-6105. Hope this helps

You should consider TALLGRASS Kennels in South Dakota. We imported a 7 week old female, English lab (1/2 English, 1/2 Irish) three summers ago. She is the greatest hunting dog I have ever known. Ask for Kiply Clair.

Jay, just for your knowledge..There are no such things as british, english, Irish, Botswanan etc labs....there is only FIELD & Conformation(show) Anything else you see advertised its just a marking gimmick

If you want to go about this in manner that puts the odds in your favor....You'll want to be looking for a decent pedigree with all the major health clearences OFA CERF CNM EIC

a good place to start is

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Tallgrass Kennels is a gun dog kennel offering selectively bred
British Labrador Retriever started dogs, started pups, and puppies for sale.
We breed and train British Labs from field trial lines, imported directly from the United Kingdom. We feel they make exceptional shooting dogs and family pets.

William Abbate

Who do you buy your pups from in the UK , I live hear in manchester, about 30miles away from the Drakeshead Kennells, I also have a new little girl and she was bred from FT.CH viper. To me, Drakeshead dogs takes some beating and they are very fast on the retrieve mate, well worth cosidering if you are likely to import from the U.K. again.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber
Its all Building that Bond.

my dog is a product of the drakeshead kennels... That's where jim got the parents. Great dogs. Living on the eastern shore we have so many options on dogs and breeders. Went to see these dogs and wow. Like a mini sports car. Fast and small for all the sneak hunting.

Chester
My little girl Amber is now coming up to 18 months old and she is like a rocket with a super charger up the rear end, her Kennell name is Drakeshead Usha, boy is she fast and she has got a nose that is second to none.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber
Its all about Building that Bond.

I also have a dog from Jim Mascola. She is a great dog and I am quite happy with her. His partner, Steve Del Rossi, is a good friend. They will have pups ready to go around Christmas. Calm, eager, great family dog, loves to hunt. I can get you his phone # if you would like.

Yea i would love his number trying to get my wife to commit but she is still heartbroken from our dog that we just put down after 22 yrs. So maybe by christmas she'll be ready

I have a 4 year old choc female that has hunted for 3 years but I am now hunting her son- she is intact- has hips, eyes and eic

Does well in the upland and is a good marker on the land or water

gnbug@prodigy.net

My wife would like a couple of dogs to go-

So to a good hunting home- $877

regards from Iowa

Gene

Ashland Kennels -home of the "Super Duck Pups"

Contact Ashley or google the website: Ashland Kennels, Ft Valley Georgia. Member Atlanta Retriever Club. Breeds some of the Best Dogs in the Country. Has a litter from Yukons Dynamite Drake (Most Grand Passes in UKC History) hitting the ground this month. I have a 6yr. old female out of him
she blood tracks big game (Performed at six months of age) 3 hour recovery after human failure of 5 hours, Points and retrieves, Pheasant, Quail, Chukar, Woodcock. Loves retreiving Ducks, Geese, dove. The Dog is a machine in the field, calm in the house great with kids and most dogs (Ha, ha). She also has some started Blks right now along with other High Caliber litters.

http://ashlandkennel.com/

Call 478-825-7875

mailto:ashlandkennel@aol.com
http://ashlandkennel.com/gallery/imagetwo/index.htmSuper Duck Puppies "Best Start" Program Area Map Puppy Guarantee Tips and Articles At Stud Links [/url]Meet Ashley [/url]Atlanta Retriever Club [/url]Testimonials [/url]FAQ's [/url]Blog [/url]Shipping Information

New Training Videos
Now Online!!Broadband Video:

Click here for 256K Video
For PC Users:
Click here for 256K Video

Dial Up Video:

For Mac Users:
Click here for 56K VideoFor PC Users:
Click here for 56K Video
FOR ALL YOUR DOG TRAINING SUPPLIES - The man who owns Dogs Afield is a personal friend of mine and will take care of you and exactly what you need to start training on the "right track"!
Drake
  • Yellow, 75 Pounds
  • OFA - Good, CERF
  • Grand Hunting Retriever Champion
  • Master Hunter at 23 months
  • Qualified for Master National 02, 03 & 04
  • Two for Two Grand Passes
  • Experienced Hunter too !!
  • Outstanding Marker !!
  • Lots of Style !!
  • Super Good-Looking !
  • Stays in the house Full time when he's not training too !!!
Started Black Male's and Female's - Born 5-29 and 6-4
These pups are already retrieving like champs, have been introduced to water and love it, doing obedience daily and so smart ... they catrch onto everything quick - nothing is a fight as they are SO SMART and started crate training... VERY Pretty pups with short slick black coats and very well put together - They already look you right in the eye ... A Good Thing !!! Still pups but a bit older and much easier to manage ... well bred with awesome pedigrees !!!

Last edited:
Back