Lost a great man on Saturday...

What a great man. You were blessed, Eric. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about him. Just think of the wonderful and very fulfilled life he led for all those years. I'm glad that you many warm memories of him.
Al

Eric
Sounds like a great man. You were fortunate enough to share some of his life with him and can pass on some of his qualities to the present generations.
wis boz

Eric, sorry for your loss. Always remember the good times that you had with your grandfather, be thankful you had a person who stepped in and taught you the ways of the outdoors.

Sorry to hear about your loss Eric.

I'm sure you're thankful you were able to spend as much time as you did with him.

Sounds like he was a great man.

I would like to thank you all for your kinds words and sentiments, I know we all face death in our own ways but it means alot to have some support, I appreciate all of you guys...well except Phil, ouch, that hurt!

he was never on a computer in his life, but I am sure he would have really enjoyed the stories from all of you over the years, thank you.....

Sorry for your loss, makes me appreciate having a grandpa til I was 10 and still have my dad to spend time hunting with myself, wife and children....

Eric, you have my sincerest condolences on your loss.... from your post, it seems he will live on through you.

Brian F.

Back