Merry Christmas and Thanks!

Dave Church

View attachment 2009_1223ducksDecember0010.JPGI just wanted to take this time to say Merry Christmas to everyone on this site and thank you for welcoming in as well as you have. I have learned a lot all ready and have met some great people. A special thanks to William Burress for his CD of boat construction photos...it will be well used. I would also like to thank those that purchased products from Church Decoy Company this year. We had another fantastic year and thankfully I was better prepared this year so I could ship decoys rather than sit at home carving while the duck season went by. I look forward to adding to the forums when time permits and getting to know many more of you thru the new year. God bless, and Happy Holidays! dc......and KC

Hey Henry, do you ever hunt Primehook? I always wanted to hunt that area, my in-laws had a beach house in Lewes for years and I used to love going there in the winter for a weekend of watching the snow geese come in. I remember all the divers I saw one year taking the ferry out of Cape Henlopen to see my brother graduate from the Coast Guard station at Cape May. Neat area. My wife's family are all from the Bowie, Maryland area and I might be making my way back east in the next couple of years, wife needs the ocean and I need the Chesapeake Bay. Merry Christmas. dc

Last edited:
Dave and everyone else,
Merry Christmas to you and your families on this special night.

Giving thanks for all the bounty that surrounds us this year.

The Butler Family

Back