Mold #1 Done

Michael R Braun

Finally got my first mold done. Low head mold in the works. It takes some time and hard work but I am now on my way to making my new rig I have 15 birds ready for completing. Here is one painted. What do you all think?

Mike

1-3.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

Nice bird!
Are you making molds for two part foam birds?
If so, you will probably find a market for them.

Mike, They look GREAT....What size are they? Are you going to hand paint? Are they for personal use or will you be selling them?

Let us know when you start production, I'm sure there will be a lot of interest!

Great looking decoys. Please keep me posted on when they will be for sale!!
Also would you be willing to sell them unpainted?

Michael,
Outstanding lookin' bird. Great job.
Are you making the molds and doing the manufacturing or have you sub'd that out? Good luck my friend, very cool.
Lou

thanks all

I hope to sell them ready to hunt. I have started making them for a buddy of my that helped me get things rolling. I am still working out the price and should have something for you all soon. the final decoys will have glass eyes and a keel.

Thanks Lou as you know I been working on this for some time, with my dad being an ex-tool and dye maker we made the mold are self. I still have a lot to learn but I am turning out I feel to be a high quality bird with the look and feel I have been looking for. The plugs are all carved my self.

Mike - Gorgeous! My problem is I need 4 dozen of them... :(

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see a hen and some rig pictures... Pat

Mike - Gorgeous! My problem is I need 4 dozen of them... :(

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see a hen and some rig pictures... Pat

Pat

I have to make 7doz for my buddy. will post the rig when done

Those are awesome. I may have to stand in line for a few dozen.

Mike, I still owe you pics of the brant you carved for me. They look bored sitting on the mantle. I will float them at least once this season and take a few shots.

Back