My Arizona trip a long pictorial.

Brandon,

My bike is a 2004 Rokon Scout. 2WD, 6.6 hp Kohler engine. It will go places I refuse to take it, I'm just not that adventuresome (crazy). It has NO suspension other than the spring in the seat, relying on the 2.5 psi in the tires. It will beat you up over rocky terrain. I like it because it's small and I can haul it easily in my mini-aluminum trailer behind my VW. Weighs about 200 lbs. 3 speed plunger transmission (need to come to a stop to change gears) 1st gear max about 10 mph, 2nd maybe 20 and 3rd about 30. I rarely drive in 1st unless it's really narly or I'm coming down a very steep grade and need the engine brake.

Pete - Great pics! Love the beard and turtleshell hat. Quite stylish! The snow pictures remind me of scaup hunting last week. 8-10 inches of snow on the boat ramps. It's why I hunt with young guys...
Time with Iron Mike was good this past weekend. And yes, first bird of the trip was a drake can with his SxS. That puppy put that silverback on his silverback... Was fun to spend time in the Duck Toller with not one but 2 Trudels... Pat

Now I know who sent us that 15 inches of snow on Dec. 26th. Thanks, Pete!

Sure looks like you had a great time even if the weather didn't cooperate. Maybe next year you will hunt in t-shirt weather.
Al

Back