My Fathers day present

Doug Bowman

My girl Maggie gave me a great Fathers day present.
She started to whelp around 6:00 AM and just had number 9 with maybe a couple to go. As of now she has 9
chocolate females - 2
black females - 3
black males - 2
yellow females - 1
yellow males - 1
Here they are in the warming box while she is still whelping
SDC13786.jpg

Happy Fathers day everyone

Doug,

Cool!! Looks like a box full of joy and future memories of good times for several new pups and their partners ( as opposed to owners). I hope the rest of the day goes well for you and your dog.

Doug
What a great present your girl has given you the best fathers day present you could ever wish for all those little bundles of joy and they are a good looking litter and their mom looks like she is doing a great job, concrats DAD.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber
Its all about Building that Bond.

My Parents yellow had 9 pups 6 weeks ago..they are in full puppy mode now and tons of work! I'm sure you know what you have coming!

Your signature is kind of funny now...you put a dog, into another dog, and you got more dogs. Just sayin..

My Parents yellow had 9 pups 6 weeks ago..they are in full puppy mode now and tons of work! I'm sure you know what you have coming!

Your signature is kind of funny now...you put a dog, into another dog, and you got more dogs. Just sayin..

LOL, thats a new way of looking at my signature. What it means to me is if you put in the time and work youll get what you want out of your dog , if you dont well you know the out come.

Doug

Back