My New Kennels

Doug Bowman

Some pics of the new kennels , just shingeld the roof today.
SDC10046-1.jpg

SDC10033-1.jpg

SDC10035-1.jpg

SDC10038-1.jpg

inside
SDC10039-1.jpg

Daisy loves her box
SDC10042-1.jpg

Those kennels are great looking, Doug. Lots of hard work has gone into that project. I can see that your pups will nice nice and toasty this coming winter.
I happened to really like that last shot. Heck it looks like you can take a couple of dogs, your shotgun, and start shooting pheasants and huns as you leave your back yard. Very nice.
Al

Those kennels are great looking, Doug. Lots of hard work has gone into that project. I can see that your pups will nice nice and toasty this coming winter.
I happened to really like that last shot. Heck it looks like you can take a couple of dogs, your shotgun, and start shooting pheasants and huns as you leave your back yard. Very nice.
Al

Thanks Al
Took a lot of work but the dogs should be good for the winter.
We have 40 acers of good bird habitat, you can hear rooster pheasants cackle in the morning.

Hey Doug-you think you could put down a bedroll and move one of those dogs for me? I really want to go fishing again in Montana.

Nice set up. A couple of questions. Where did you get the metal dog doors? Are those garden path type concret blocks for the outside? bob

Hey Doug-you think you could put down a bedroll and move one of those dogs for me? I really want to go fishing again in Montana.

Sure your welcome anytime but you dont have to stay in the dog house. LOL

Nice set up. A couple of questions. Where did you get the metal dog doors? Are those garden path type concret blocks for the outside? bob

The doors I orderd from Gun Dog Supply http://www.gundogsupply.com/dog-den-kennel-door.html I need to order a couple more for the front of the building. I only had 6 labs when I started now I have 9.
The block are 16x16 patio block that I got at a local garden center. I just set them in place and they seated in nice in a short time. Just as nice as cement but I can change the layout if I want too.

those look like the k9 kondo doors. They make the doors, kits to make a dog house out of a plastic barrel, and insulated dog houses.

those look like the k9 kondo doors. They make the doors, kits to make a dog house out of a plastic barrel, and insulated dog houses.

Yes they are. I was looking for a door they couldnt chew and that could be locked open or closed.

Back