nails, bolts, and......shell casings??????

Dani

Gold Sponsor
Well I had to work again this morning and also needing some things from Wallyworld (and not wanting to do it on my way home AFTER church) I decided to leave a bit early and hit it up before work. I pull into the parking lot...driving to find a spot and all of a sudden I hear and feel a crunch-like thunk then I hear....thunk-thunk-thunk-thunk. Dammit!!!! Did I just get a flat??!?!?!?! The sun's not even up and I already have to change my tire?! ugh. So I pull into a spot and check it out. Is it a nail??? NO Is it a bolt?? NO! It's a freaking shell casing!!!!!!! So I go in and get the things I need, including a new tire gauge to check air pressure. Not losing air, but the spare needs air. I fill it up and off I go to work. Then on top of the bridge I get to thinking.......Holy sh!t!! did I pick up a spent shell or is it still live and I"m riding on it, grinding it down, potentially causing the primer to go off??? Man o man it was a tense ten minutes after that until I got to work. My mom said......geez. Only you would pick up a shell casing...of all things!

IMG_30832.jpg

IMG_30822.jpg

ahhhh but Hitch, my brother is in love with reloading, if you remember, and he won't waste a perfectly good shell on a tire like that! He'd be much more creative in jackin' up my tires :)

all I can do is shake my head. I seem to draw weird and wild stuff.

If I was as good at pickin' up women as my tires are at pickin' up metal parts....

I wouldn't get NEAR the harassment on here that I do!!!

I have a bolt in my tire as I type this. My record is two flats and 4 holes in one day. I had the Big-O warranty. If I'd have had to pay the $16 they charge, it would have cost me over $200 for flat repair on my last set of shoes. Now, the Les Schwab is doing FREE flat repair... They are gonna wish they had set some kind of limits (especially on me!).

you drew me for a mom.........that should pretty much say it all......

Yeah, like "Don't waste your money on the lottery tickets," or "The county will cover the psychiatric fees," or "Maybe if you believe in reincarnation."...

bwahahaha!!

you drew me for a mom.........that should pretty much say it all......

Yeah, like "Don't waste your money on the lottery tickets," or "The county will cover the psychiatric fees," or "Maybe if you believe in reincarnation."...

bwahahaha!!
In her case....the state will cover psychiatric fees.....but you got the gist......you forgot the psychic reference though.

doesn't seem to be too weird for me - i figure growin up she was a pistol and probably still is -- what about it goddess?

Last edited:
GW, No truer words ever spoken.....even the facial expression on the "bucket of baby" pic, attests to being a pistol. And I could not be more proud! Milk toast people don't get very far in life. Now let's determine just what kind of pistol she would be! Let's hear it......

what from what i read about her by those that know her and hunt with her it would have to be a custom model of some sort - pearl handles, engraved, classic revolver style, calibre not as important as reliability, it would also be quick handling and deadly!

(as per our agreement dani - small bills will be fine! hope this is what you had in mind for a description - send money to agreed upon address - lol)

George....shhhhh you weren't supposed to mention the money on here. But yes....that was a great description...just for that there'll be a little something extra in that package I'm sending you. I just can't remember which trash can you wanted it sent to?

Back