Name that decoy....Please!

Well I suppose "Mr. Cash" is OK but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I still like "Popcorn".
smiley-taunt014.gif

Common Hitch, you are about ready to hurt my fragile feelings. Boo hoo ;-) I may quit. Besides we have to worry about concelment regs now. Our season kicks off Sat. and wouldn't you know I am losing years off my age by the day. BTW, you having a good year?

Ah, just messin' with you Tom, and besides I know you aint no wimp after our tramps south of the equator. I'm doing well. We have new areas opening up, a new ramp opened to the St. Johns marsh just 6 miles behind my house, we just had a $39M job get funded at work and just rolling off the one I'm on. I have to wait longer than you for the regular season to start, and un-like youz guyz, we need rain...everyting is good.

Hitch

Hitch, good to hear. Right about the rain here, the really bad stuff just went south of us but we got 2 + inches one night. Kinda took me back the rainy nights in Ga. Nice to get access that close to home for you. Maybe next year I may have more time than money and be able to run down to see ya all. Out home where I'm headed for our opener there is too much water and that will spread the ducks out but that is still better than drought. The dogs are nuts, they know something is going on. Still think about Argentina almost every day. I hope not but it could be the trip of a lifetime and I feel so fortunate to have shared it with all of you. When people ask if I would go back I always say yes if I could draw the same partners. Good luck and be safe.

I'll bump this to the top with a little summary (as things have gotten off track as usual):

'Park Duck'
'Popcorn'
'Yankee'
'Wonder-Bread'
'Wonder-Duck'
'Wanderer'
'Gypsy'
'Squatter'
'Gene'
'Mr. Greenhead' or Ballard's play on this 'Mr. V. Erde'
'Adonis' (from Greek mythology...Aphrodite's young lover who was gored by a wild boar)
'Widow-Maker'
'Mr. Grant' (I know this wasn't actually a suggestion, but I have a sense of humor...do you Andy?)
'Rapier' (Sorry Hitch, I left your other two off the list)
'Sir Drake'
'Real Duck'
'Mr. Cash' (I've been everywhere)
'Mal Lard'

So far, I'd say Mr. Cash has the most momentum...

In the interest of consensus, how about we combine some of the names?

Gene Park Cash, aka "Popcorn"

I'd be glad to hunt with old Gene Park, I mean Mr. Cash, I mean my buddy Popcorn . . . . . .

A drake named Sue is the best option I've heard. Throw my compromise away and make me part of one of the non-majority factions.

(This is clearly not a two-party system here--maybe not even parliamentary. More like a tribal council of some sort.)

Back