Name this boat and you will Win one.

We have chose the top 10 names, Thank you everyone for participating and good luck to those who were chosen. Now everyone get to liking your favorite choice. Only 1 like per person. Do not like more than 1 name.

Now the fun begins. tell all your family and friends and lets make this exciting. I will be voting but not until the end in case of a tie.

https://www.facebook.com/WaterfowlWorkscom

the name with the most likes on Monday at 12pm noon EST time will be chosen the winner. So rally up the troops and prepare to see the new boat named and who the winner is Monday.

Monday at 12pm est.

good luck

Top ten picks

Apb: all purpose boat
Mud hen Andy Johnson Duckboats.net
Marsh-N John Hancock duckboats.net
Mirage Tom Rowe duckboat.net
Feather buster
Bullet
Sandusky seed
Waterfowler
Swamp thing
The slipper
Congrats to those chosen.

These are the top 10 picks. Now rally the friends and head to facebook and generate likes for a win. These names came from here, duck boats.net and facebook. So if your name is listed you may have a chance to win.. the first person to choose a name will get the naming rights and the win.
Good Luck.
now get to building those likes. if you dont have facebook find a friend who does and see if they can help you build the likes by posting a link on their page about your chance to win a FREE boat.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/WaterfowlWorkscom

Last edited:
Tony,

I'm really liking the layout option. I realise many desisions need to be made before a public offering but any chance it will also be offered in OD colored spray shield?

Tony,

I'm really liking the layout option. I realise many desisions need to be made before a public offering but any chance it will also be offered in OD colored spray shield?
ed yes it will. Took lots of pics today. Staytuned.

Ed here are a few more shots of the boat. What ya think? We filled it with water and was still able to stand in side it, stood on the edge of the cockpit opening, rocked and rolled it, even kneeled on the side without a problem. LOL myself 175lbs and mike at 325lb laid down in it layout style and still not a hitch. I think this boats a true winner both for open water and marsh situations. PERIOD. You be the judge.
10015657_636774773043186_1108618041_n.jpg

1234523_636774796376517_526788948_n.jpg

1609942_636775103043153_1259035122_n.jpg

10152500_636775029709827_1157819819_n.jpg

1972460_636774916376505_1412214825_n.jpg

1979866_636775133043150_1153203466_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really liking this boat. It looks like just what I've been looking for. I hope you have plans for flip open blind doors for the marsh version. Any idea of a price range and availability date? I think I need to start saving my pennies!

I'm really liking this boat. It looks like just what I've been looking for. I hope you have plans for flip open blind doors for the marsh version. Any idea of a price range and availability date? I think I need to start saving my pennies!

OMG. just kidding blind doors may be an options for sure. price will be available in a couple days on our website and availabilty will be as soon as you order one we will build it. that time will dependind on the orders.

If there is a flaw the backrest is way to far back for small people and big people. LOL but if your 7ft tall it will work perfectly. I moved forward and rested my head on the throw cushion.

here is some video of it tracking.

https://www.facebook.com/...p;type=2&theater

Last edited:
Tony....I don't try to hunt in a boat full of water but I'm impressed.... Lol. I do like how stable it appears.

Tony....I don't try to hunt in a boat full of water but I'm impressed.... Lol. I do like how stable it appears.

Yea just trying to stress the safety of the boat. IF you watch the video it speaks volumes about how the boat does tracking and how easy it is to paddle.

Tony,

Just a little light headed on Monday morning. I do understand your trying to show the safety aspects of the craft which I'm sure we all appreciate. I didn't mean to make light of it.
I don't do facebook but I'll try to view the video as well. I have a small rig of diver decoys and have always wanted to try this. Now that there is an offering that can be paddled I may get to use my decoys. I'll be watching the TDB page and my piggy bank for pricing as it come available.

Tony,

The video looks like it tracks much better than my Aquapod did. And my Carstens Puddler looked like a jitterbug going across the surface. Were you in a lake or river? Was there current during your test? What was the length of the paddle used?

TDB Dual Sport 10, Dual Hide 10 or Double Duty 10 good marketing as a dual purpose boat. Duck hunters that chase puddlers on small water or layout on the big water need a boat like this.

Back