NDR - large rodents

For them making something, do you send them already tanned hides or will they do that work for you? I have a beaver vest that I really loved wearing. Nice and toasty warm.

I would LOVE to have a bedspread.....someday perhaps. Don't need one but I do like em.
Dani, they will do all the work for you, for a price. You can also send them dried hides. If you check out their website and catalog (link below), you'll see the rates. I don't know anything about tanning, but skinning and drying I can handle for sure. The bedspread is 17 beaver pelts. Wouldn't take long to accumulate that given we trapped 5 in a week.

USAFoxx Downloads

Jeff, no relocating of animals here in CT without additional permits. Whatever is caught is put down here (other than non targets).

Matt, great to hear someone who's ordered from them. Seems like we'll be busy with them this year!

For them making something, do you send them already tanned hides or will they do that work for you? I have a beaver vest that I really loved wearing. Nice and toasty warm.

I would LOVE to have a bedspread.....someday perhaps. Don't need one but I do like em.
They will tan them for you.

Good for you. I was actually thinking about getting it into this season. Cooked well, beaver is delicious and makes some fantastic braises. To prove that CT is indeed a small state, I think I would have picked the same exact spot for trapping beavers. I can send over some areas I had scouted if you’re interested. I don’t think I’ll find the time this year, but it’d be great if you pulled a few more out of there!

Back