NDR Who just felt the Earthquake??

Carl

Staff member
I was on a conference call with people all over the country when it hit, the people in Sivler Springs, MD started freakin out and then everyone else up the east coast felt it. My cousin in Hershey PA felt it.

We felt it in Atlantic City NJ. I work at Caesers and we were all evacuated. Hope everyone is safe.

Felt here in Dover, N.H. Not long, 10 seconds maybe, kind of a drunk feeling sitting in the chair, it just started moving.

I'm on the top floor of a three story office building here in CT and we swayed for what felt like a long time, well more than 10 seconds.

Hey Troy, what are you doing up in Dirty Dover? Back when the tannery was running it used to be Portsmouth by the sea, Dover by the smell. Now, that part of town is very nice, being on the river and all. I graduated from the U and lived in Dover a couple of years back in the late 70's.

Best,
Scott

I was working on my wifes car, let it down off the jack as the tremors hit. I was like "what the heck!?" Pretty crazy. My wife and kids watched the walls sway back and forth a few inches............

We were visiting my Mom at the nursing home, where she is now convalescing from a small hip fracture--While sitting in room, things started vibrating--chairs just vibrating Dale's water bottle, which was on the floor, fell over, and a few drawers of a dresser opened--Thought at first we were in need of an exorcist!! The whole ecperience lasted for less than a minute, but was quite interesting, for sure.
When we got back home and i went down into the dungeon to do some painting, i found that five quarts of paint had been dislodged from the top of a now dead air cleaner and weree on the floor. Yes, in Delawhere, we felt the earth move under our feet!

We felt it on the fourth floor in DC, I knew exactly what it was with the first ripple since I've been through many on the west coast. Had to laugh at the response, east coast natives were shocked and running for the doors, west coasters yawned. Cell phones down, traffic worse than the quake and bars full.

We felt it here in Montauk. I was out with a charter so we didnt notice anything, but everybody on land was calling me to tell me about it. No TSUMAMI just a slight swell

Back