Need a caption!

Al Hansen

I happened to catch an expression on this first shot. Might you have a good caption for it?

IMG_1786.jpg

The pups are now 4 1/2 weeks old and are on their third day of dry food. The weening process has begun.

IMG_1612.jpg

All eight pups seemed to have done a good job in exploring their new surroundings however, some of them weren't quite sure of what to make of Cayenne. They needed to check her out.

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

Bev and I love watching these little tykes grow.

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

Cayenne needed a break from all of the puppy commotion.

IMG_1671.jpg

Trying to capture a pose sometimes is difficult and sure is challenging.

IMG_1775.jpg

Out of the mouth of Flip Wilson-----I think it was "Geraldine"---(The Devil made me do it!)
Al

IMG_1773.jpg

Great looking pups Al

I have a caption for the fourth pic.

Dont care how big you are IM THE BOSS! LOL

I happened to catch an expression on this first shot. Might you have a good caption for it?

IMG_1786.jpg

“I sure wish they would put us down and let us play.”

Is that "Chaco"?!! Maybe if I close my eyes he'll go away. SHHH, I'm just pretending that I am invisible and just maybe she won't put us down.
IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

Cruz: Hey Gronk, how about a little warning before you rip the next one!

Thanks so much, Doug. That little female, Bella, does have a mind of her own and won't back down from the others.
Al

The little guys are right behind my chair playing their hearts out as I type this, Dave. We are hoping that the weather will begin to warm up down here so that we can put them out in the kennel on Sunday when they'll be 5 weeks old. Right now it is 24F and that is a bit too cold.
Al

Chris, I want you to know that I even put on a clean pair of socks today! That was a good one.
Al

Excellent caption, Paul. With his look that he gives sometimes I guess I would close my eyes also. By they way, we have had them in the kennel three separate times now just seeing how Cayenne and Chaco react with the pups and all is well. I was surprised how friendly they are. Cayenne is the one I was most impressed with because she even cleaned the pups like a mother would.
Al

I like that one, Art. They seem to always be hungry. Bev will give them some dry food and after finishing that they seem to be ready to start another meal if mom is willing to feed them at that time.
Al

Morning Don. Gronk is a character but smart as a whip. He's going to make a great hunting dog, I believe. Soon this pup will be in Colorado with his new owner.
Al

How about....Cruz - .."HAHAHAHA she sooooooooo blamed you for peeing on the floor!" Gronk - "Laugh now, this is NOT over"

dc

Back