New Member from Oklahoma

David....Thanks for the info......How big can the waves get in your stretch of the river?.....How do you deal with them?

Eufaula when they don't pull the water level to low. Copan, hugo,kaw hmm where ever the ducks want to be.
Camping out this last weekend on Eufaula.

James Roberts

I've never hunted those areas....I just got back from hunting the Webbers Falls bottoms with my son.....We scored 3 Mallards,2 Gadwalls, and 1 Shoveler....Our favorite hole is about to dry up...Oh well....Seasons over anyway. Fort Gibson Lake is up about 6ft, which messes up our favorite lake holes. Hopefully things will be better next year. Had some great hunts this season and some not-so-great ones. But that is par for the course. My son and I are going to explore some new options for next year....Is it just me, but does it seam like the weather forcasters have had a hard time getting their forcasts right. They'll predict wind direction and speed and it didn't go according to plans. Makes it hard to determine decoy set-ups and locations.

David....Thanks for the info......How big can the waves get in your stretch of the river?.....How do you deal with them? Had some late December that were big, hate to guess but well over 3 feet. Just have to work the throttle, seems like every 5 th or 7 th is bigger and you better back off the throttle for it. Best thing is be off the river when it get like that. If you are in a 14 V you are going to ride better than a 17 semi V flatbottom. Good luck

Back