New to the site fellas!!!

i sure hope that this site is nothing like NODAKOUTDOORS.com....... that site is enough to drive a guy crazy with all the zink/avery vs bigfoot/FA madness.

Welcome aboard. Now we can have a little warning from ND when the ducks are starting to move.
I doubt this site will ever have a long debate over avery and bigfoot, not that anything is wrong with either. More likely to have one over paint, boats and cork, serious stuff like that. :)

Tim

Chris,
I think Eric's rule about real names only contributes to the civility of this site. No hiding behind silly ass internet names like "WackemStackem" and "DuckKillah" like you see on NODAK and Waterfowler.com
I am in ND every month with the Air Guard in Fargo. Our wing is also taking on the Security Forces role for the missile fields at Minot. I run up to Grand Forks and Bismarck occasionally.
Good to see you Peace Garden State guys onboard.

Chris,
I think Eric's rule about real names only contributes to the civility of this site. No hiding behind silly ass internet names like "WackemStackem" and "DuckKillah" like you see on NODAK and Waterfowler.com
I am in ND every month with the Air Guard in Fargo. Our wing is also taking on the Security Forces role for the missile fields at Minot. I run up to Grand Forks and Bismarck occasionally.
Good to see you Peace Garden State guys onboard.

The government stated a few years ago that all the missles in our area were removed but its kinda funny.... the fences are still there, the enclosed area is mowed, and if the road is getting a little muddy there is always fresh gravel on it the next spring lol......

about nodak hunting PM sent....

here are a few hunts that matt vanderpan and i shared, i hope you guys enjoy the photos and have a few laughs...

float6.jpg
float5.jpg
float4.jpg
float2.jpg
float1.jpg
float3.jpg
Chris, If the canine is yours by all means introduce her/him.

Welcome Chris! I think I see a very interesting boat in one of your pictures. Is that an alumacraft ducker that you are paddling?

Last edited:
The dog and the ducker are mine, The pooch is name Tres and as I am sure most of you can attest he may love hunting more than his master. Plus he like p/u rides, boat rides, swimming, fetching birds, long naps when the birds arent flying and on and on. The ducker was a hand me down from a guy I play FB with in college. My buddy Matt Fiala and I refurbished it 2 summers ago and it has been worth its weight in gold since. I'll get some pics up shortly on the ducker project and duck hunts.

ND Whoaaaa! I think NV, WY, and HA are all we lack. Thanks for volunteering as the official ND representative. Do your state proud. Oh, don't worry about hunting with Sikorski, we won't hold that against you.

Welcome aboard.

Back