NJ East coast duck boats summer boat float and roast ***final list***

Capt. John O

Alright after some thinking and planning trial and error I finally figured a date, time, location for our shindig. Everyone is more than welcome to bring their sneakbox, boat decoys and snacks and trades! Bring your calls too if anyone needs pointers or a tune up.

Date: Saturday June 7th (rain date June 14)

Time: 11am

Bring chairs folding tables etc.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's rigs and decoys.

Hoping for a great turnout. Even If you don't feel like dragging your rig down come shoot the bull.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to clear it with the boss, but I have it marked on the calendar as a strong maybe. I'll pass the word and hope you have a great turn out. As the time gets closer we should post some trades and/or needs.

Pefect great place to bring dogs too, nice beach great ramp and pavillion. unlimmited parking and free. If you want to pm me I can be big help with food for up to 100 people no prob. My gang alone is 12-20 with as many dogs and boats plus 4 of them carve decoys.

Im gonna try to b there boat may have no power yet but ill still bring it, have some decoys to swap/sell too if u guys wanna do that

It's on my calendar.... expect to be there. I'll have some decoys I am sure... maybe some hunting clothes, but I think I have handed off all my "too big" stuff.... could always use some of your "too small" stuff now.... Men's Medium....

If anyone is looking for anything in particular.... let it be known. I am looking for diver sleepers at this time.....Cans, BBs, Reds, etc.

If anyone is looking for anything in particular.... let it be known. I am looking for diver sleepers at this time.....Cans, BBs, Reds, etc.
I have plenty of divers and puddlers looking for toldeo or equiv goldeneye and cans half doz each or less is sufficient

I will try to make it...I have to see if the better half has anything planned or if my kids teams still are still playing.

I plan to be there. I would like to make it a family thing, but like Jode, I will have at least one playing soccer that day. Game time will determine how many make it.

I will plan to have a new boat and layout along. I also have plenty of plastic dekes that I will be looking to thin from the heard. They are mostly GHG Pro Grade dekes and in very good condition. I truly have more than I could ever use. Would be open to sell or trade for hand carved dekes to hunt over

Chad A

I've got it on the calendar.

Tod, donuts are standard equipment on my boats! If I'm there, there will be donuts :)

Back