Not Duck Related but about Accokeek, MD

Kristan

I am looking at a possible job opportunity in Accokeek, MD with Beretta USA...Never been to that part of Maryland...Lived in Frederick during college on an intern with a company...The first question is the most important: Are there any hunt clubs within the area to join? Where is a good place to live within area?

Regards,

Kristan

kristan, hope you take the job there is room for you to hunt with me steve m. might get jealous but you can send pics to him, if you get time when your out here give me a call

I am looking at a possible job opportunity in Accokeek, MD with Beretta USA...Never been to that part of Maryland...Lived in Frederick during college on an intern with a company...The first question is the most important: Are there any hunt clubs within the area to join? Where is a good place to live within area?

Regards,

Kristan

Kristan-----I enjoyed that opening thread----Not Duck Related! Looking for a possible new job but first want to know if you can hunt ducks in the area------HMMMMM------not duck related, huh? You are a true duck hunter. Best of luck to you, Kristan.
Al

You may have to drive just a little. I live inVa but hunt Cambridge Md. Lots of public areas if you look. The Fishing bay area is very large, if you head this way feel free to e mail me. Our camp is a 10 member group. More geese then ducks but we branch out throughout the area

Bill V

Well like I said it is a little premature...Interview next Wednesday on the 7th...

Rich...I will definitely give you a ring if I get the opportunity with the job offer...It has been a life long dream to hunt the East Coast...And since I am sporting Steve's old BBSB...It would be a dream hunt for me...Definitely a buck list...

Al,

Thanks for the laughter...I really did not mean to bring ducks up but it was tough after my fingers starting hitting the keyboard...I believe my trigger finger was driving...

Bill,

I would not mind if not imposing to see a day of hunting the Atlantic flyway for the little black cesnas...Actually heading to Manitoba the first week of October with that in mind...

Regards,

Kristan

I moved to Maryland from Florida 19 years ago. Maryland has high taxes and alot of undesireable people. That being said, it is a beautiful state with awesome waterfowl opportunities.

lots of good hunting down there. We hunted Indian Head NSWC for a couple years when my brother was stationed down there...drove right past Beretta on way there.

I'm sure you'll find good guys to get in with...especially if you're working at Beretta! If you can connect with someone on the base, they can sponsor you to hunt. typical red tape, but the hunting is very good...got my first Can on the Mattawoman Creek.

Back