Old Fart Birthday Alert

I know he would Eric but he's got a Mac and can't seem to post pics lately. Apparently it's a problem with other Mac users also. If anyone has any tips for posting pics with a Mac, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Happy birthday Mike.

Are you trying to upload pics from a site (ie., photobucket) or are you trying to insert them "inline"?

Ryan

Happy Birthday Mike. The only thing that would make that picture more complete would be a black powder shot gun in you hand.

Thanks Pete. Now I know why my wife tells me I need a beard trim and yes it does look like a camera adds at least 20 pounds!

Thanks for the prayers Jim. It means a lot.

Ryan, have been trying to insert them inline.

Wispete, my new double is a 1904 English gun, so I'm getting close. Next year hope to secure an English 10 bore hammer gun from the 1890's

Thank you all for birthday wishes!

If anyone has any tips for posting pics with a Mac, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Well Mike, I think I've said it every time you've asked, but...Photobucket. (yes, it works with a Mac)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you celebrate 54 more, with at least 50 of them shooting goldeneyes... God bless! Pat

Back