One peed off lizard!

Hitch

Me and the Capt dog got out today...found some teal and managed to tee off one big gator.

090210-9653.jpg

090210-9652.jpg

090210-9651.jpg

Hitch

This one was mental, but about 150 yards from this spot, away from the ditch, I will use the dogs.

Hitch

He would not only make a nice blind bag, but a nice pair of boots, and even a couple of nice suppers down here.

Well, Hitch, I don't know how you snapped the shots, let alone have them in decent focus. Yikes!
Al

Great picture!

I've watched the two episodes of Swamp People on Discovery and when I saw that picture all I could think of was Troy yelling, "Shooooooot um Shooooooot um, dat gatoor"!!!

Thanks,
Steve

Nice photos Hitch...but I'll stick with the big swells and ice, that's enough to worry about without throwing those things into the mix.

Well, Hitch, I don't know how you snapped the shots, let alone have them in decent focus. Yikes!
Al

Do you think that is a little more nerve racking than a rattler Al? I don't think I would want to deal with either one very often.

Hey, Don,
I totally forgot about the diamondbacks. HMMMM, I guess I'll have to rethink that one. Made me think of the one I walked so close (2ft.) to when I was going to turn on the drip system for our hummingbird garden about a month ago.
Al

Rattlers are one thing, but a pissed off water moccasin is far more delightful. We have those too.

Hitch

Thats why i love Vermont. No gators, no deadly snakes (if there are ive never seen one), no huge swells, tides, icebergs, sealions or massive freightliners to worry about. Our duck hunting is about the safest you could hope to find.

Back