Order Your duckboats.net T-Shirt

Eric Patterson

Staff member
Duckboats.net T-shirts are now available. The interest was fantastic so thanks to all of those who responded and please follow through with your orders by following the link below (same as Support duckboats.net at the top of the page). Once I have a "bundle" of orders I will submit them to the printer and they will ship them direct to you. We are using a Paypal shopping cart. If you do not have a Paypal account you can use your credit card through Paypal.

Duckboats.net T-shirt

Thanks to those that ordered. I am going to take the orders to the printer on Monday. Not sure when she will ship but I'll find out and let everyone who ordered know. Thanks for your support!

Eric

Sorry, missed the sticky and had to read about it in the big article...already placed and paid for the order. Now that the shirts are ready, how about the hats? Too cold for a tee shirt at all the recent shows, and it would have been nice to pick out the rest of the crew to say hello. Best, Rufus

I seldom to never wear logo T's and therefore didn't respond to the T shirt thread but just ordered one to support the team here!

Last edited:
Batch of orders going to the printer today. Get you order in now if you want a t shirt. There will be another batch at some point but when I do not know, a week, a month, three months? Thanks to all those that ordered and showed their support for our website.

Eric

So I just now noticed the sticky... oops. Is it too late to place the order? Looks like you went to the printer yesterday for the last bunch.

Morning Eric. Has the first batch of shirts gone out? When I look at the tracking number it says the label was created on March 27th. No shirt in the mail box yet. Just curious.

In looking at my package tracking information I see that the label was created on March 27th and there was no movement until April 10th when it shows it was picked up and taken to the sorting facility in Owens Cross Alabama. I don't know if I got in on the first batch or not but it looks like they are starting to ship them. Should be worth the wait! Thanks to Eric for making this happen.

I printed all the usps shipping labels and packing lists and took them two the printer who used them to tally up the needed shirts. When I printed the labels the tracking started even though nothing was ready to ship. The printer then ordered supplies and started making the shirts. About half were shipped on Friday. The other half should go out this week.

Back