packing list

chris k

well im going on my first out of state waterfowl hunt in two weeks im trying to do my best not to forget anything but with being there for 4 days there is a good amount of extra gear. Anyone have anything in mind i should bring i may over look?

Gun, ammo, waders and coat...the rest can be found wherever you are going if you do forget.
I am notorious for bringing too much stuff so I rarely forget anything too important. If I do forget something it is usually small like a head lamp that I should have stuck back in the blind bag.

Tim

Most guide websites have a packing list.

One thing I always pack when heading out is a canine first aid kit.

License and stamp is taken care of. Thats a good idea on the clothes line and I did add the boot dryer to my list definetley would have forotten that. Thanks for the input i will see what the guides in the area say to bring.

An extra gun of the same ga. if you have one , or can borrow one from a friend. It REALLY sucks to go on a hunt as a "spectator", (don't ask me how I know). Semper Fi, Bro.

Extra clothes in a dry bag.
I had to cut a trip short because I got water down my back and got cold. Now have T and chamios shirt in vacuum sealed bag, xtra gloves etc...

Back