Please read...

Ed L.

Supporter
I, as well of some of you received an email for Dave "Shady" Larsen. His mother passed suddenly last night and he and Denise are on their way home to Missouri. Please take this in to consideration if you're waiting on duck calls or decoys. He doesn't know when he'll be returning. Please say a prayer for his mom and the family if you think about it.

Take care,

Ed L.

Davey,

No words bro, I don't even know what to say or where to start...hang in there, I'll give you a call on the cell tonight. So terribly sorry for your loss my friend...

Hang in there Big Guy...we'll keep your family in our prayers.

Slik

Dave,
Sorry to hear about your mom, our prayers are with your family.

If there is anything I can do or help you with while you're down here just give me a shout.

Sorry to hear this big guy. God bless you and your family during this difficult time. May you be covered with His grace and mercy.

Regards,
Nate

gentlemen, I thank you very very much for your kind words. It does help.

It has been a VERY bad month for my family. On may the 5th we lost my grandmother (my moms mom) to a battle with parkinsons and altimers and a few other things
she was 90 when she passed. Now the lord throws this curve ball at me.

My Mother last night at about 930 was on her computer and called out to my Dad who was in the next room. My dad came to her she was standing up he grabed her and she went limp and fell to the floor. She was not breathing and my dad tried CPR and called 911. The ambulence came and they could not revive her. She was a good christian and she was at peace with her religon.

My Dad is holding up well, its going to be tough for him. 10 years ago he was involved in an auto accident and lost his ability to see well enough to drive. They were best of friends and like denise and I did everything together.

I came into her room with her computer tonight and it was very hard to walk into here for sure. I sat down and turned over an envelope on the desk.... it was addressed to Denise and myself she wrote it yesterday and had a photo of her and my dad in it from their trip at the beginning of the month....

thanks again guys and letting me vent a bit.... better get back.

Dave

Dave, I'm real sorry to hear about your mother and grandmother. I wish you and the family the best and hope that your father weathers the storm okay. Be strong my friend.

Jay

Back