Post up if you are donating a decoy for Lee Harker Hunt...

Pat Gregory

Guys - If you committed to donate a decoy to the Lee Harker Hunt, it's coming upon us shortly. If you are not going to make the hunt, please ship your decoy to...

Mark Rongers
1215 State Street
Hobart, IN 46342

or

Pat Gregory
2806 Southfork Road
Bloomington, IL 61704

The latest we can take these birds that are going on the hunt is October 23rd so please account for this in your shipping time. If you don't remember if you committed to donate, check the sticky titled "Decoy Donations for the Lee Harker Memorial Hunt."

Our plan is to float the decoys the week of the hunt, auction or raffle some at the hunt, then, auction or raffle some from the website after the hunt. All proceeds will go to a trust fund for Lee's grandson Blake.

God bless you for your generosity! Pat

Last edited:
Pat, I have a low head bluebill drake from 1988 all boxed up and heading out tomorrow. Thanks for the opportunity to help out. Best of success to all the hunters, be safe. - Jim Brown ps box is addressed to Mark if that matters.

I've got a hen ringer done and ready to go. I'll get her boxed and out to Mark this week.

Ballard

I have just put the keel on a drake canvasback that is ready to go. I will pass it off to Rick Troutman to take it to the hunt as I will not be able to make this one unfortunately. Thanks for getting this together!

Hi Pat,

Curious you posted today. Mine is out today via UPS ground. If it draws in a like species it will make big news in Michigan. Best of luck and thanks for the effort you and Mark are putting in for this event.
PS: I sent my toller to Mark.

Bill Wasson

I should have the decoy finished this week end. If something comes up I have others finished. I will let you know when it hits the mail.
Thanks Pete

Back