Private messages question - Eric and Chuck??

Bill Savoie

I guess this would be more for Eric and Chuck, but if someone else knows the answer please chime in. Is there any way that I can see what I posted in a private message to someone? When I get a response my note isn't appended and I can't figure out how to go back to my original post to review. I can usually remember what I said, but after a couple back and forth communications it would be nice to be able to review the thread.

Thanks

Bill

As I suspected, I am an idiot. It never occurred that they would be segregated down below. And to think I do this technology thing for a living...

Many thanks

You would be surprised how many dont realize there is more to home page than Forums, classified and tribute. just scroll down and surprise surprise Gomer:)

Gene

yeah, had seen that, just never seen messages segregated like that in other applications. Imagine the mess my email would be if it were like that. Thanks for the help

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
I can usually remember what I said, but after a couple back and forth communications it would be nice to be able to review the thread.

Bill,

You received the correct answer and information to your question, but I can certainly relate to your statement. It would indeed be nice to have all the info right there before you (and me).
[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
I can usually remember what I said, but after a couple back and forth communications it would be nice to be able to review the thread.

Bill,

You received the correct answer and information to your question, but I can certainly relate to your statement. It would indeed be nice to have all the info right there before you (and me).
[/font]

Just open another window to the PM page and read what you wrote while typing a new message in another window.

I guess this would be more for Eric and Chuck, but if someone else knows the answer please chime in. Is there any way that I can see what I posted in a private message to someone? When I get a response my note isn't appended and I can't figure out how to go back to my original post to review. I can usually remember what I said, but after a couple back and forth communications it would be nice to be able to review the thread.

Thanks

Bill

Bill,
When ever I answer a pm, I copy the message sent to me and paste it into the window for the reply. That way, the person getting my response already has his question in the same window. I find it easier that way.
Lou

Back