question on selling my Scaup

Andrew,
Totally agree with Craig Shire's post. I would also recommend picking up a used, single trailer and then offload the boats on the single trailer for the shots. The double trailer is valuable in and of itself -- you may want to post that separately. If you did, I'd probably go in for the trailer (despite the color -- it can always be painted).

Both are very good rigs and would probably sell faster if listed separately. Posting the trailer as a separate item would probably maximize you total take, coming closer to what you have invested in the consolidated rig. My $.02 at least./cc

Hey Craig and Tim, each of you make me an offer. Tim if you need a trailer, I can pick up a used one for about $350-400. I might have the scull sold and if not could use it this year as the Quacker Whacker III isn't going to touch water until next summer.

Email me at aholley@bankfirstnational.com. If you want more pics let me know.

Split them!!!! I know I may be interested in the Scaup... but that is it... and the double trailer doesn't do it for me since I don't have a need for it... and seem scary if you are driving the boat on!!!!

Phil, you could drive it on, but I wouldn't. Tough to duck and still see where you are going. Plus there isn't much room between the vertical supports.

Additionally sent you a pm.

Andrew, I just got back in town and saw your reply. Let me give it some thought and talk it over with the boss (my lab). I'll get back to you. Thanks Tim

Andrew,

I think your set-up is cool! If you lived closer, I may have went for it. Good luck with it.

Matt Small, your avatar is well, er... offensive. But I have to admit, I laughed out loud when I looked at it. I vote keep it! Shows your sense of humor.

Craig Small

Back