Rogers Sporting Goods

Dave Church

Not a paid spokesman by any means, but just wanted to pass on the great prices that Roger's has on steel shot. Not all sizes are always available, but most common sizes in 2 3/4 are usually there and the shipping is free. Just purchased a few cases a couple weeks back and was very pleased with the prices and delivery speed.

dc

Not a paid spokesman by any means, but just wanted to pass on the great prices that Roger's has on steel shot. Not all sizes are always available, but most common sizes in 2 3/4 are usually there and the shipping is free. Just purchased a few cases a couple weeks back and was very pleased with the prices and delivery speed.

dc

I will second what you said, Dave, about delivery speed. This company gets it done. They have a great special on right now for duck hunters.
Al

I'll give them a 3rd, the last two cases of Federal 3" #3s I bought came from them. Service was fast, ordered on Monday, had shells on Friday.

Last edited:
Not just the great prices but good prices on just a out everything. I purchased some decoys and got free shipping. That alone was worth it. No knock on other sporting retailers but free shipping does save you a great amount sometimes.

Ordered 2 cases of Hevi-Metal #4s & #2s back on Fathers Day. Free shipping on cases & has $20 off for Father's Day. Can't beat that deal and they were at my door within the week.

I don't know if you can beat Rogers prices. I got a case of Federal Ultra Shock couple of weeks ago and got fast free shipping in about four days to my door. Most companies that give free shipping ship when ever they feel like it.

Rodgers are my hero!! I have bought lots of stuff from them,, 6 cases of steel so far this summer

Fred, it sounds like you are about to inflict some serious damage this year.
Al

Heck no Al,, I just miss a lot!!

They have had Remington 2-3/4 inch nitro steel for 99 bucks a case, that stuff shoots great on the patterning board, and knocks down duck good. For me I shoot better with the short stuff than I do trying to tear my shoulder off with the 3-1/2 ammo that is just not that fun to shoot.

Heck no Al,, I just miss a lot!!

They have had Remington 2-3/4 inch nitro steel for 99 bucks a case, that stuff shoots great on the patterning board, and knocks down duck good. For me I shoot better with the short stuff than I do trying to tear my shoulder off with the 3-1/2 ammo that is just not that fun to shoot.

I couldn't agree with you more, Fred. I shoot 2 3/4" steel Dove loads by Federal. They work great for me since my average shot is between 20 and 30 yards. In fact, 30 yards is considered a loooong distance shot now. For me see feet outstretched in front of the birds as they are backpedaling into my spread of decoys is about as exciting as it gets for duck hunting.
Al

For a couple years they carried some high brass 2 3/4" steel 6's at Rogers made by Fiocchi. Those have been the best duck load I have ever shot

For a couple years they carried some high brass 2 3/4" steel 6's at Rogers made by Fiocchi. Those have been the best duck load I have ever shot

Tom, isn't there a Fiocchi factory in Missouri? Thought I read that once.
Al

Just went on Roger's website to order (2) cases of Hevi-shot, 3', 1 1/4 oz, #4 and they are sold out. Went to Macks and ordered the (2) cases but, they are back-ordered. Who knows when I'll actually receive them. Case in point...don't wait until the last minute to get your ammo boys and girls. Last season, ammo was scarce as well.

Rogers is hard to beat. Great prices, good people, good customer service, fast shipping, and even if it isn't free shipping the shipping rates are still fair.

Back