Saturday Goose Class at the Rutgers Institute

Rutgers

It's getting close fellas. Remember that the class is full, but for those guys already booked and coming from out of town, I need to know who is in need of a place to stay. I have plenty of room for up to about 4 guys to be comfortable. I'm even going to turn the heat on for you! You will need to bring a pillow and blankets or sleeping bag. Also if you could let me know if you plan to stay Friday, Saturday, or both nights.

Chuck has been putting a lot of work into this and it is going to be really cool. I can hardly wait! See you soon!

Paul

A couple of guys have asked about food...as in what to bring. So far I have heard that Cole's dad is planning on bringing over pulled pork for lunch and Kristan is thawing fowl for poppers. If anyone else wants to post up what they are planning that is great. I'm sure there will be plenty to go around, but variety is nice too.

Also, hats off to Rick Troutman for volunteering to help Paul clean up the shop...I'm not sure if he is aware of what he's gotten himself into!

Paulie - I understand Jim Williams, Tim Speight and John Denker are making the trek up to visit you.

A few things you should know... One, none of them are old enough to drink beer. Two, Jim needs to be tucked in at night and John is going to need a bucket of band aids if you guys are going to be carving... Lastly, Tim is out on parole...

Seriously, thank you for entertaining the Boys from Illinois... We appreciate all you're doing to keep decoy carving alive!

Paulie - I understand Jim Williams, Tim Speight and John Denker are making the trek up to visit you.

A few things you should know... One, none of them are old enough to drink beer. Two, Jim needs to be tucked in at night and John is going to need a bucket of band aids if you guys are going to be carving... Lastly, Tim is out on parole...

Seriously, thank you for entertaining the Boys from Illinois... We appreciate all you're doing to keep decoy carving alive!

Don't worry Pat, I have a plan:

#1 - we'll put Kristin in charge of guarding the beer

#2 - Lucky will be in charge of keeping Jim warm

#3 - I used the last of the band-aids, so John will just have to bleed in the bucket

#4 - I'll take care of Tim...and I mean 'take care of him'...(wink, wink)

hehe

****WARNING****

I was reading Chucks reply out loud, and Luck's ears went up and his tail started wagging!

I've got about two more hours into outfitting the shop, which includes adding another light. I think I have the heat problem licked, but still dress warm. High of 23 Saturday. Tomorrow I'm gonna head back to the shop and see if I can find Rick.

Guys I will be heading up Saturday morning...My dryer was doing to well drying my cloths...The culprit...A mouse had chewed through a taped section of the vent lines and built a nice nest in the middle of the vent about two feet further then my vent brush would reach...Ended up tearing out a section of wall and pipe to fix the issue...I am working tonight on cleaning up the rest as well as prepare the poppers for marinating tonight...Can't wait and see you guys early in the morning...I will need a place to hold over on Saturday night...Ballard said if I need a place I can stay there...I am assumming after finishing my bird I will sip a little bourbon...

See you guys tommorrow...

Back