standard prop.

Chris S.

I got a newer (1996) evenrude 15hp for my sneakbox to replace my older merc 9.8. Its a great little motor with very low hours and works great on the sneakbox. Does anyone know or know how I can figure out what prop is on it. It has the original prop that came with the motor. The original prop is still in new condition. I am just wondering what the stock size and pitch was so if I need to replace it I know thanks.

The prop should have numbers stamped on it. Usually on the hub, sometimes on the outer surface but many times on the front or rear face. You may have to remove the prop to see the numbers, if stamped on one of the end faces.

Is anyone else having a problem with the above website? Everytime I do a search it takes a dump and kills my browser.

Yeah its doing weird stuff to me too. I am on my phone accessing the site and having trouble

There are 3 choices for the factory prop. They are all 9.25 by either 7,9,or 11 pitch so I have either a 7 or 9 I found the part#'s online for those 2 so I will check my prop to see what one I have. Thanks for the help.

I looked on the prop and clear as day it said 9.25X11 just like in the pic you posted thanks jeff. Now I know in case I need a new prop

Back