stealth 2000 stabile for hunting?

MDruar

Looking at the stealth 2000. 120 lbs sounds heavy. are they stable for ponds and creeks. Who has experience with them?

A friend of mine has one and he uses it everywhere. He has had no problems yet and i think he has a 6 hp long tail mud motor on it. He has not complained about anything besides there isnt much room to carry to many decoys.

a friend of mine that I hunt with has one and he loves it. They are a little heavy but incredibly stable. The only complaint he has about it is lifting it in and out of the bed of his truck by him self.

My Dad has the 2000. As the others said, it is a bit heavy but one man can load it in the back of a pickup. They are also amazingly stable. You can stand on the sides or climb in from wading depths and it will not flip. They also paddle very easily for their size.

I have a 1200. Great boat. I've had myself another 200lb plus man and dog in it. No fear of tiping. Very stable. Strap the decoys to the front or back. Good luck.

Does anyone see them for sale on this site? What do they sell for used? If used were available, I would be looking for in New England area..

Back