Story from Fifth Grade

Who was the only member to not have a beard? Beard!

Yup, and it makes sense. No?

Beer and music go together like bread & butter.

The DOORS MORRISON HOTEL (me thinks their best LP) ROADHOUSE BLUES "Well, I woke up this mornin' I got myself a beer". Photo's on the LP jacket and inside perfect. Cuz lots of us have been there, and my gawd how we loved Roadhouses and Dive Bars. Never take yer jacket or coat off, never sit by a window, never leave change on the bar, and ALWAYS know how to get outta there fast. Ah the memories.....

My days of beer or alcohol consumption are long gone. Did the frat boy thing in college and by today's definition binge drank on the weekends. It was the norm for us. Had a lot of fun but graduated college and realized alcohol was just a social lubricant for me to become more at ease, especially around girls. Post-college had no need for it. Pretty much gave it all up other than a beer on a rare occasion.

Graduated in 74. Drinking age in Michigan was 18. If you were tall enough to get your quarter on top of the bar they would serve you. We drank Colt 45 in the winter because it had more alchol content, or so we thought. Kept in the trunk of my 69 Camaro. Mostly didn't freeze.

RVZ

Is a class of 2013 grad allowed to be here?

My class let loose an alpaca in the school, but there were always shenanigans going on at the agricultural building though.

I haven't had any drinks except by accident of a sip of rum punch at a buddies wedding. Knew several kids that did and normally problems followed, people being set on fire, fights, and accidents. Never had a desire to be apart of the crowd. A few are now in the overdose crowd as well, truly is a problem.

Back