Sunfish guys, check this out

If he made two identical transoms, and glued one in the back half where he made the cut, turned it around and made the old transom the new bow, the back half could be a mini Carolina Skiff. Rich

just out of curiosity, i am wondering why you guys feel its so much more dangerous than the other sunfish conversions with similar hp we've seen here. Plese explain your reasoning.

As far as using during the warm weather there is no issue with the conversion/build. But for hunting purposes that build is completely useless, that is more for fun and did it because he could or had the stuff laying aroung. Would I run it, yes when its warm enough so when I go flying off it I don't freeze to death.

As far as using during the warm weather there is no issue with the conversion/build. But for hunting purposes that build is completely useless, that is more for fun and did it because he could or had the stuff laying aroung. Would I run it, yes when its warm enough so when I go flying off it I don't freeze to death.

As long as he has his kill switch connected so others aren't at risk... and he doesn't whine when he runs into a wake and that thing swaps ends while he's running 19mph.

As long as he has his kill switch connected so others aren't at risk... and he doesn't whine when he runs into a wake and that thing swaps ends while he's running 19mph.

Totally agree..good thing I guess about that situation is with it being that short of a boat and a tiller motor it would probably go a very short distance before it started do 360's non stop.

Back