tall waders

john bar

i am trying to find a good pair of 13 tall neoprene waders. at 6,5" i cannot find a pair with a long enough inseam can anyone recommend a pair.

Best I have found was the LaCrosse "King". 6' 3", it was the last best pair of waders I've owned but replaced them with $300 Drake's that fit like I'm the stretching rack.

John, I will back up what Steve had to say because Cabela's has at least 5 or 6 options from which you can choose. I know at one time I used to be 6'6" and I have never had a problem with wearing their waders. Seems that I have shrunk some since, however! The waders still fit just fine.
Al

It seems every wader is available in REG. and "STOUT". with hardly any offering TALL options. I'm 6'5" also and haven't found a good pair yet. Good Luck.

Only talls at Cabelas, and maybe not tall enough for 6'5". What's wrong with these people? I feel your pain. Probably 30 models of hunting waders on the market, and we tall guys have a choice of 1 or 2.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Footwear/Mens-Footwear/Mens-Waders/Hunting-Waders|/pc/104797980/c/104747580/sc/104674680/i/103895280/Cabelas-5mm-Neostretch8482-Chest-Waders-with-Lug-Soles-150-Tall/722183.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2F_%2FN-1101198%3FWTz_l%3DSBC%253BMMcat104791680&WTz_l=SBC%3BMMcat104791680%3Bcat103895280

Yeah...I saw Macks stopped carrying tall now too! LL Bean is still hanging on if you can find what you want.

John-I am not as tall as you at 6'1", but I am all legs and always had a problem with the inseam. I use the stocking foot waders most of the time now and have found the cut to be much longer in the inseam, maybe because of the foot. I find this has been a great solution for me. I have a pair of the Cabela;'s neoprene stocking foot waders along with some cheap breathables which I use early.

I'm 6'2". Not very tall, but have the same issues. Cabela's long waders have worked well, but as others have commented, when you get "Tall" you also get "Large". If I was 6'10" I would understand . . .

Clothes, cars, and airplane seats too . . .

Miller

I know what you mean....nothing made for anyone over 6'2".

The Cabelas supermags fit me better than anything else I've had. 6'6".

I'll second that - I'm 6'6". I called ahead to Cabelas yesterday and had them hold the only size 12 tall wader they had which was the neostretch model. Went to pick it up and tried the supermag (regular size) while I was there. Supermag was a WAY better fit, felt like 3-4 inches longer inseam. Much nicer wader too

Back