Traveling Decoy Auction HERE, NOW.

'The Robber' says "I spy my new girlfriend!"

bait026.jpg

The journal:

set009-1.jpg

This is where the full story is told. Accounts of hunts (and other activities) that 'the Robber' took part in with about 2 dozen members of Duckboats.net

Including such tidbits as:

Lee Harkers advise on dealing with boogers:

bait006-1.jpg

A Ballard original:

bait007.jpg

Oh yeah...another cameo...DUTV hosts:

bait021-1.jpg

What's that...you don't believe 'the Robber' kept such good company...he's got a picture to prove it:

100_1309.jpg

Less than 12 hours left!

Last edited:
BRAVO CHUCK.

I am absolutely honored that I was a part of the Robbers journey.

I was fortunate enough to shoot the first widgeon over him. Actually 21 fell that morning over him.

IMG_9564.jpg

IMG_9701.jpg

I was just looking through my photobucket account and was nearly in tears looking at pics of Sandie in Manitoba. It ended up being her last trip to Canada, albeit a GREAT one.

I was fortunate to meet Lee Harker and shake his hand with bloodshot eyes after a marathon run to Indiana from Canada. Little did I know how much that meeting would end up meaning to me. I made a point to stop by the very gas station where we met, on my trip to ND a month ago. I didn't need gas, but stopped and got a splash, and said hi to Lee. His lumberyard sits just a few hundred yards east.

Chuck, you've outdone yourself with your hard work to keep the Robber's journey on track, and put together this great package for the winning bidder.

It's out of my price range this year, but I'll always have the memories with him in the field.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

-Dave

just to give guys a lil bit more to chew on about us lil steves has spina bifida osteo genisis imprfecto,but even so he started blowin calls at18mnth old he chucked the binki for a faulks 65 66 68 69 champion call 7BEEN BLOWIN EVER SINCE never thought id see the day i wouldnt want tohere acall i kept this to my self and produced a up and coming national title taker if he matures enough to watch the light red means stop

as for his 11yr brother he has been in the field or water since he was 2 full fledge shootin for dan started at 7 with much success since then he has acquired 13ft south bay 8 hspr 4 stroke & trailer to fit through friends & family contributing work to pay for the rig he payed for it all himself

as for me im steve & dans dad i quess im the one with the drivers lic to get us ; and very seldom do they have to ask whats next i shoot em alook & its on

we have enjoyed your site for many years & would like to do more to help ::::::: please letus know

well i hope this gives you sum to chew on we are just 3 good ole boyz doing it the hard way so if nothin else we sleep good

the howell boyz 3

John Hithcock....congratulations and thanks for the genrous donation to the site.....

Send the check to Eric...If you need his address shoot me a note and I'll fire it back to you.....

I'll send Chuck a note to send the decoy to you tomorrow....

Steve

Congrats Hitch!

I still have your mailing address...unless you sold the house to buy the decoy...

Congrats Hitch!

I still have your mailing address...unless you sold the house to buy the decoy...

Nope...still in the same house. Good thing we won a 11.8 million contract today. I'll be workin' OT 'till duck season. I guess Obama had some money left over after the payolla to A.C.O.R.N.

Thanks Chuck for putting on a great show!

And thanks for a great decoy Ira. Now who's idea was it...hmmmmm.

My grandson Lucas shot his first duck over your decoy Ira.

122908-022.jpg

Hitch

Last edited:
Thanks Chuck for your hard work on this to help keep this place here for all of us. Same for everyone who bidded on and hunted this decoy!

Back