Tuckers first retrieve

Tom Ryan

Just wanted to have a proud dad moment here. Tucker went on his first hunt last weekend for the Alabama dove opener. Not many birds flying but Tucker got to pick up his first two birds. One landed in the field and the second in heavy cover. One of my more memorable hunts with good company despite the lack of birds.

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpeg
    IMG_0304.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 15
Tom

Exciting isn't it? Let me tell you something, I have always been a huge fan of Goldens and never looked at other breeds as possible companions for me, but Thomas's Boykin Rye has made me a total fan of the breed. They have so much personality and are so good around people you can't help but love the breed.

Tom

Exciting isn't it? Let me tell you something, I have always been a huge fan of Goldens and never looked at other breeds as possible companions for me, but Thomas's Boykin Rye has made me a total fan of the breed. They have so much personality and are so good around people you can't help but love the breed.
Absolutely love the breed. When he’s with me he gets into work mode but as soon as he gets home with Lindsey he cuddles up next to her and falls asleep on the couch. He’s the best of both worlds, working dog and house companion dog. Gentle around little kids unlike bear, he was like a bull in a china shop lol. As of right now it would be hard to talk me into getting a different breed dog in the future.

Back