Tuckerton 2014 Photos

Craig...Mike's involvement certainly explain why it looks so real....

I never really got into layout hunting, (though I own a layout and have done it time to time), because I never really felt like I needed it....plus I "need" to have a dog when I duck hunt and while you can work with that requirement with them its not the best situation....always had more than excellent results with boats that people consider "tenders" which allowed dogs and staying dry and sitting in a chair and all the other comforts that are so much nicer than laying on your back trying to peer over your gut....

But this one....no question it's a good thing I'm moving to Florida where shooting off of rocks doesn't happen cause while I know I'd fight the urge to own one I know just as certainly that eventually I would....

Thanks for posting the video......very neat....

Steve

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Mike is a true craftsman and waterman, pretty straight-up guy. [/font]

Agree 100%, most of my rig are LZs.

Craig,thanks for posting.I was at the show,but was short on time and breezed through.Your detailed pics are great.Best of luck out on the meadows this year.

There's an outboard motor cover pictured in the eighteenth slide; it has a logo on it but I can't read it. Does anyone know who fabricated it?
Thanks, KM

PS: Great Pictures!

Last edited:
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]:[/font] [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] There's an outboard motor cover pictured in the eighteenth slide; it has a logo on it but I can't read it. Does anyone know who fabricated it?
Thanks, KM
[/font]

Dave Clark

My wife and I were there Sunday. Very impressive show. Some great looking boats and decoys. Saw some old friends. Great time.

Back