Tuckerton Roll Call

Wow-wee!! That's one big jimmy. I would not want to get pinched by him.

Every year I want to make it to Tuckerton, it just doesn't seem to work out. This year it's the duck club work days, so I guess that makes it ok.

Dave,

The Barnegat Bay Chapter will have out tent their as always. Stop by, I'll have some raffia for you.

We will be there all weekend as usual. Kyle will be handling "The Coal Man" our year old Springer in the dock jumping contest. I think that he is going to shoot in the sneakbox contest as well. Me....Ill be blowing $ as always....

You should be able to get across at 322 Commodore Barry Bridge, if you want to avoid the mess altogether go through Wilmington, DE and Take Delaware Memorial bridge I 295. Go easy on the coffee and exercise more patience than I will ever have.

For all you guys coming in on Friday the blue route RT 76 will be closed friday evening at 10pm as well so you will also have to find another way. If you follow the Pa turnpike to New Jersey turnpike and get off at rt206 that might be the best to avoid the mess all together.

Last edited:
Show time is here....anyone from duckboats that is going feel free to swing by my table right in front of the main stage......there will be oysters and other goodies if anyone wants to share!

I will be attending -coming in from Central PA with a few friends. Whether you are into decoys, boats, dogs, calls or otherwise, Tuckerton is a good show for the waterfowler.

Its been a couple months since I posted, and just logged in today to see when the show was. Guess I'll be going on Sunday. I hope to find some sheets of black cork for some diver bodies.

Back