Tuckerton - September 26 & 27

Steve Sanford

Good morning, All~

Here's hoping that Coronavirus is behind us soon - and that we can once again safely enjoy getting together over our shared passion.

To that end, I just mailed in my application and check to secure a space at the 38th Old Time Barnegat Bay Decoy & Gunning Show next Fall.

I plan to bring a fully-restored Barnegat Bay Sneakbox (1950s? era - cedar feather-edge) and maybe enter a couple of birds in the decoy contest. As always, I hope to see plenty of duckboats.net members there.

Fingers crossed - for LOTS of reasons,

SJS

Steve

In a strange way the coronavirus may help me attend the show, assuming it goes as scheduled. My daughter was supposed to go on a church trip but it was cancelled. The ticket is non-fundable so if her trip isn't rescheduled for later this summer I plan to use it to come to the show. I'd love to meet members from this site that I've communicated with for years but never had the opportunity to shake hands with, make that fist bump.

Eric

Last edited:
Eric-
It's a great show for a multitude of reasons. Hope you make it. God willing, hope ALL of us are healthy and make it there again this year.

Bill

Thanks. I hope my daughter gets to go on her trip because she's really been looking forward to it but if not I'll get a nice consolation prize. Seeing that show and meeting some of the members here would be special.

Eric

Back