Tuckerton show...

Nate Grace

Hey, who is going to Tuckerton the weekend after next? I am going with a friend who will have a booth. Looking forward to going.

Nate

I can't make it that weekend, but my partner (Dave Enos) is going and setting up our Classic Barnegat booth. Look him up!

Have you gone in the past? This is a first for us. What kind of crowd do they get? Is it more of an "artsy" crowd, or more diehard hunters? We're just deciding whether to take our other merchandise such as the silhouettes, longlines, TX decoy rigs, etc. or if we should just stick with the boats and hand carved decoys.

Thanks,
Kirk

I'll be there and look you up.What is your friends product name?

I believe this show is not the artsy predominate kind,according to Don Warren,the previous owner of "Classic Barnegat"

Check with Mark Rongers,he's been there many times.

I WOULD'T MISS IT. ESPECIALLY SINCE DAVID CLARK WILL BE THERE WITH MY NEW ESTUARY. DO YOU THINK THAT I'M SYCHED? TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, DIE HARD HUNTERS WILL BE THERE OFCOURSE. BRING ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND BEST OF LUCK.

I'll be there Saturday most likely. Tall dude with a WVU hat on that will probably be wondering around lost. Say hi if you see me.

-D

I'll be there Saturday checking out all the stuff, including the boats. Been away for the sport for a few years due to work, but getting back into it. The job moved me to the NJ area a few years ago, so I am also going to learn of places to hunt and network other duck hunters.

If I remember, I'll wear my faded blue hat with the big block "M". Go Blue! Although we are having a rough go of it this year.

Hope to meet up with some of you there.

Craig S

Nate, I'd be there....but I don't think I can get my P/U past Montana's eastern border. I'm heading to MT. for a few weeks hunting on the 28th.

You have fun Nate, I know you will if given half a chance. Take photo's for us. Thanks.

Dave

I will be there with my friend Capt. Octave "Chuck" Levesque of North Country Outfitters. He has a sea duck guide business up here in Mass. We will be next to John Anderson's booth for the SSWA. I am planning on bring my carving stuff and a few birds to whittle on.

See you guys there!

Nate

Dear brother Nate,

You won't be sorry. It's a great show!

Yes, there are plenty of things to see and do. With three different locations, no wonder they offer a shuttle service to take folks from site to site to site. Whether you're a decoy fancier, boat fan, admirer of fine art, or if you simply need more hunting gear, this is a great opportunity to see/do lots of things.

I was amazed at the decoys adorning the nearby waters. All handcarved/hand painted, it was a wonder to behold.

If you get a chance, please stop by and pay us a visit at our booths. We'll have a bunch of boats and other MLB products there.

God Bless you and yours,

Mark

I'll be there down by the lake. Tuckerton show has something for everyone. You can find $5000 decoys or some homemade silo's to round out your goose rig. It's one of the most enjoyable shows I do.

Looking forward to it, Jode

I cant wait , I went to it last year for the first time I had a great time and got to meet Tom Knap he will be there again this year I heard

I'll be there sat with wife and son. if you've never been there before its a great way to spend a weekend and the food at the park is always good.

Sounds great. I am leaving Friday afternoon for the drive. Getting all of my carving stuff together. I was going to ask about the food down there or any good restaurants. Are the blue crabs available this time of year? I've not picked and eaten blue crabs for a few years. I am looking forward to going.

Nate

Nate,
Yep best time of year for prime crabs.

There is nice resteruant called "Skeeters" across from the park.

It is just behind the Tuckerton Seaport.

Great seafood and within walking distance from the main show area.

Chris,

Give me a call when you get down. We'll probably stop at the diner for breakfast and then hit the park.

I agree with Jode, Skeeters has good crabs. The Tuckerton Pub is also a great place for a sit down meal. Although you can get filled up on the food in the park.

Sounds like it should be a good turnout for the site.

See you all there.

Mike

Back