Turkeying in WA

Ahhhh Movie Trivia.....

For the rcord Tim I seriously believe Dani grew up in a Bell Jar and therefore had no idea what you were talking about when you asked your question. So don't feel too bad that she didn't get it.......

Steve

Are you purty?

I should have known better then to reference a liberal wienny movie when it comes to her anyway.

Tim

sheesh, girl, you back in the job junt thing? Maybe you oughtta spend a season guiding down south---Giovanni could use an interpreter!
Nice turkey!

Dani,
Thanks for changing pictures on this thread. Now my 'flower' comment looks stupid where before it was just not that funny, or easy to get I guess. :)
I do have to say that this picture does show off the turkey better.

Tim

I was kinda wondering what you were smoking with that comment...

ACTUALLY my bell jar existance did include that movie...Bambi....don't go having a heart attack or anything with shock

awwww Tim, I didn't change the picture to make you look silly...

Dani

Last edited:
Yup I'm back job hunting yet again. Due to state budget issues, and my not so lofty position on the state employee totem pole, I'm being told that as of June 30 I will no longer be working for them. SOOOOOOOOO YUP I'm back to my job hunting. We'll see what happens...

Dani

Great bird Dani. The best part is you got to watch him do his thing! Nothing like it as far as I'm concerned!!!

Back