Wedding gift heading to Jersey...

Steve Steffy

Just finished this up for one of our members here. He bought it as a wedding gift for his Brother. Hope it gets some field use this season...shipping out today!

05909d6c-4b67-4b54-b0ca-fdbef50fbc18_zpsv3ad9ady.jpg

7592f443-5456-41da-918f-c0ce16635bfa_zps6ne1k9md.jpg

27fec796-506c-4726-8101-4267f6e2fed3_zpsqlwm3h7o.jpg

After the coin I dropped this past weekend on his bachelor party I might be keeping this for myself! HA! It looks phenomenal Steve. I know he will enjoy it. Thank you again.

Thanks Al and Wesley...I have to make one of these for myself before the season opens. I love my Case knife, but nothing beats making one for myself.

Jay...Hope ya saved a coin to give your brother with this knife. Not sure if you're superstitious or not, but its bad luck to give a knife as a gift unless you give a coin with the knife. The recipient in turn is supposed to "buy" the knife with the coin. There are a ton of variations on this. Google it and make your own decision on that one. Anyway, I'm glad ya like it. Make sure your brother takes it out and gets it dirty. It's meant to be used in the field and I'd love a picture or two of it in action this season.

Steve

Back